Saturday, November 23, 2019

The Workshop, Home of Important Repairs (2).

It's a Wreck? No, It has Good Bones.

This rough looking relic almost fell apart in my hands

Photographs prove that I occasionally have some good sense about what can be fixed and what cannot.

Annie Clifford asked if this rough piece of work - almost hidden by plants in her backyard - was worth saving. I knew a lot of it was rotted, or 'gone' - but the four main pieces (front, back, two sides) had lots of character. And I had lots of spare wood.

"Let me take it home, see what I can do," I said.

Good sense? Photos tell the tale:












Looking good. It would have been a mistake to throw out the whole kit and kaboodle : )

Please link to The Workshop, Home of Important Repairs (2)

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment