Monday, October 1, 2018

A Little Library - Time For Trim (Pt. 2).

"99% Finished," I Say. And It's Not Complicated.

[Photo: Outdoor pictures show off the colours in a natural light]

I thought the roof edge trim would take a month, but once I made a wooden stencil of a section of the repeated pattern I was away to the races.

After examining these first outdoor photos I discovered that the fine coat of dust from the workshop made the roof look like a lighter co;our than it actually is. So, subsequent shots will be tidier : )

The side windows were a breeze to paint and attach. 

 Fine dust makes the silicon on top roof edge look visible. It's not.
"Live and learn!"

Signage over door needs to be completed, then I'll say 100%

So, today I do the signage, and work on the roof on my next (and last) library. That's progress.


Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment