Saturday, November 3, 2018

Custom Four-Plex (1).

Yes, I Have Some Left-Over Lumber.

[Photo: 1970 license plates make a sturdy roof. One more roof to go]

Before winter comes and the workshop gets too cold for comfort, I'd like to finish one custom four-plex and six rustic cedar birdhouses.

The four-plex is made chiefly from white pine barn board and old pine from left-over battens (originally stained green) that once were part of my house's siding.

An hour here and an hour there in the shop should allow me to finish everything in time for a December 1st sale at a local church.

 Roof slats for the right-hand section are cut and sanded (lower right).

 Sections of the three roofs can be removed, and act as clean out doors.

  More cedar trim and a fence is one the way.

More photos to follow.... before the snow falls, I hope.


Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment