Sunday, June 9, 2019

Whale Time (2).

Whale 2 - Voila!

[Deep-sea diver needs a rear-view mirror!]

[Ever thought of yourself as an entree?]

I could have called this piece of wood work "Swim, Forrest, Swim!" But "Fast Food" stayed on my mind because I was hungry at the time I reached for my metal letter kit and punch.

My first two whale-art-pieces now adorn my study and are inspiring a few other ideas, one already started as seen below:


[All the wood shavings make a good fire-starter.]

The whale and sailboat may be ready for sanding and painting by the end of this week, so I may have a wee sale of odds and ends in my driveway this weekend. Yard sale, birdhouse sale, whale sale - three in one!

Over the next ten years I'll actually have to have many a sale to help clear out stuff in my basement! Having a few hand-made pieces should make the sales a bit more fun.

More to follow.

Please link to Whale Time (1).

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment