Saturday, June 22, 2019

Workshop Variety Pack (3)

Several Projects Nearing Fini!

Birdhouse platform ready for pick up or delivery.

I sold one of my large birdhouses recently - a four-plex - and the buyer needed a platform for it and pole. Luckily I just happened to have some spare wood and a metal pole back at the workshop.

"All part of the plan, Gord?" someone might ask.

"Yyyyyup!"

Someone also might ask, "What's that old birdhouse doing on top of the red platform?"

It's sitting around waiting for repairs. I'll get to it soon.

 The unpainted wooden collar goes into the ground, for stability purposes.

 Ten-foot metal pole and sturdy platform and wooden collar.

I just have to add four screws to the underside of the platform.

Next up: I need to paint a wee sailboat and add second coats to white items.


When the white paint is dry I will add a title to this piece.

"Whale at Play"?

"Barney Eats His First Sailboat"?

Stay tuned.


Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment