Monday, September 16, 2019

Build a Library. Dig a Hole.

They are My Last, and Will Last a Long Time.

"Yes, that is definitely deep enough"

Once I had an efficient design for a little library that I liked, I produced quite a few for front lawns in several neighbourhoods in London, Ontario. And though I liked the building and assembling process, there were other projects (writing and research, related to World War II) that began to take precedence. 

So, the libraries seen in this post were some of my last. They are a sturdy item, with lots of good lumber for the box and cedar deck boards for the roof, and they will last a long time.

Photos from along the way:


















This is my favourite library project. Lots of work, but worth every minute.


Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment