Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Next Great Whale (4).

The Last Leg of the Whale is 'In Progress'.

If my whale has a last leg then I'm on it

I bet I'll be at this painting job for 10 - 14 days because my daily schedule can only be considered 'full on.'

"But Gord, you're retired," some will say.

"Yes, and I have a motorcycle (Saturday looks perfect for a BLT and ice cream in Port Bruce), a couple of other jobs on my workshop agenda, a fun and fitness routine, the house is being painted, my wife is making soup (I'm her sidekick) and that's just Page One of my 'busy sheet'."

That being said, now that I have my paints and brushes lined up like ducks in a row, I will keep at it here and there, now and then.

 It's going to get messy before it's all done

 I'm not sure if the GREAT Canadian whale will look angry or happy!

Lots of room for the Toronto Maple Leaf : )

More to follow.

Please link to The Next Great Whale (3)

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment