Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Specialty Birdhouse - PEI Lumber 5

Don't Throw Out Yer Wooden Spoons

"Lovely lovely lumber, I say"

I loved working with the ten short wooden slats I brought back home from PEI earlier in the fall. I was able to build four birdhouses - 11 inches tall, 10 inches wide, 8 inches deep - and with the addition of four wooden spoons I was able to pull in free wi-fi for the birds.

 "There are slight differences between the two.
Same deal on wi-fi but different roof angle"


"I wish I had another truck load of that lumber!"

Oh yeh, the birds love getting cozy inside the sturdy grey houses, opening their small laptops and tuning in to their favourite programs. I'm pretty sure I heard a pair of chickadees laughing at an episode of Coronation Tweet just the other night. Good for them. I'm hooked on it too.

Link to PEI Lumber 4

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment