Tuesday, February 16, 2021

More Photos From The Workshop (4)

 The Busy, Dusty days of Building Birdhouses and More

Log Cabins made of premium cedar look good atop a metal pole

Introduction:

The workshop was a very bust, dusty place at times, especially during summer months. 

Questions or comments about the birdhouses can be sent to gordh7700@gmail.com or placed in the 'comment section' at the bottom of the post. Cheers. If you are not a robot then I will likely reply within the week.

Photos from along the way:


My first or second Log Cabin triplex attached firmly to a back yard tree. 
Photo sent to me by the owner : )

Someone asked about Swap Boxes, so I sketched a model, priced it out : )


Single-family log cabins, one of my favourite styles. Very solid


Birdhouses on a pole are fun to make!

I made one and only one six-plex in this manner. AOK!







Pine barn board school houses. Hot cakes I tell you!



An early Swap Box. Hinges on the outside. I soon corrected that.








This Little Free Library travelled to Queens Avenue, London. 
Fit for a Queen, and 2 - 3 dozen books, I say.






Rescued lumber, my specialty : )











Little Free Libraries - a bigger model - soon became very popular!!

Really. I am working on a rare Reitveld chair. I made dozens, and
still have two on my wee front porch! Oh yeah, they're great!


One of my favourite Reitveld chairs : ) Welcome to Canada.


More photos to follow, mainly because I took hundreds of photos per month when the workshop was a busy, dusty place.

Please link to More Photos from The Workshop (3)

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment