Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Second Batches (2)

A Week of Hodge Podge

"Two '5-minute' birdhouses are ready to go out the door"

I am enjoying productive times inside a warm and cozy workshop, no matter the wacky March weather outside. Seventeen new birdhouses are underway ("moving along the assembly line"), two others are set aside for a PM client ('5-minute' models, i.e., quick and easy to install on a tree), and an old chair has captured my imagination. So, I have lots to do, as usual.

 "Second coats of paint will dry nicely, in spite of wet days ahead"

 "Seven rustic houses require attention, i.e., roof slats and sanding, etc."

"This walnut classic needs a power-wash, and a face-lift"

So, as March comes to a wet, wild, windy, and woolly end, I will paint, power-wash, ponder and ply my trade. All in a good week's work.

Please link to The Second Batches (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment