Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Harrison Specials - Trending 3

Home From PEI, Now Back to Work

Can you beat a solid gold PEI souvenir bottle opener from Florida?

My last post from The Workshop is dated September 9, two and a half weeks ago. Where was I in the interim? Check out my souvenirs in above photo.... authentic PEI yard sale purchases, aka Island Swag.

Yesterday, after sanding stock for three Harrison Specials by hand (Mastercraft sander needs a new drive belt and it's on it's way, I've been told.... from China!) I assembled houses with red roofs and then lined up more unpainted roof slats on my bench for today's assignment, i.e., to paint the next batch of slats a dynamic blue.

Red cedar houses with red roofs.... coming up 

 Cedar shake roofs for side apartment will be added today

 First coats of paint (Dynamic Blue) should be finished by end of day

More hand sanding before I can attach houses to blue bases. Old Skool!

My next sale is Saturday and though I have ample finished birdhouses at the ready, I want at least three Harrison Specials ready for the day as well.

Busy times. (That being said, check out the Swag!) : )

Please link to Harrison Specials - Trending 2

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment