Tuesday, December 29, 2020

More Photos From the Workshop

 More Cedar Than I Can Shake a Stick At!

And the Projects Just Keep On Comin'!

I live in an old house. The 'Modern Furnace' was 80 years old!

Introduction:

The Workshop was a very busy, dusty place for many years. I am now a little more selective about the projects I agree to complete. Two or three items per month sounds about right - during the spring and summer only. 

Photos From Along the Way:








I was commissioned to build a retirement gift - diorama of a draftsman's workplace - for good friend Reg Watson: 









Reg knew what this brass fitting was all about, so I framed it for him as well:





More birdhouses from lovely barn board, gray on both sides:













Occasionally I would sweep up the workshop and invite a few friends over for a single malt night:


So neat and tidy! Not a cobweb in sight.


For more photos from The Workshop, please click here.

More to follow.

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment