Thursday, August 17, 2017

Things A-Poppin'.

Inside the Shop.

[Photo: Projects lined up like ducks in a row]

With a sale coming in a few days (Gathering on the GreenII, Sunday, August 20, 11 - 5 p.m.), I'm a busy boy, trying to keep my head on straight.

Here's hoping good progress continues on five 'little libraries' (two require repairs, minor and major; three are new and are in progress from the ground up), a cedar birdhouse, frames for a neighbour's lovely art pieces, and more.

 One last cedar house for The Green

 A neighbour's 10 by 10-inch frames, pine and plywood.

 A little library, minus cedar slats for the roof

 Two libraries hide more items stacked up on the table.

Hmmm. Do I have time to make another condo?

To observers it may look like I'm racing against the clock some afternoons, but I actually have my to-do list under control. Once the two libraries are repaired - this afternoon maybe (unless I motorcycle to Port Bruce for a swim) - I'll have room to move about in a more relaxed fashion.

And I'll leave the condo idea until 2018!

Please link to GH Model - Classy Cedar

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment