Thursday, June 18, 2015

Custom Birdhouse 6

Getting Ready for the Roof


This large four-plex didn't get much attention after May 13 because I travelled to Vancouver Island to do a bit of research re my Dad's Navy days.


"Other small birdhouses need some attention as well"

Well, I'm back and have applied a coat of light orange/peach and am now thinking I definitely have to darken things up. So, I will mix and stir some paint and see what happens. Custom birdhouse means custom colours.

"Yes, I really need to darken things up to
match the client's garage/music hall"

After I apply a final coat of paint (or two) I will attach four roof panels - waiting in the wings - and design the dormer. I think that will be a fussy job but... I like to experiment.

Link to Custom Birdhouse 5

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment