Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wee Side Job 3

It's a Mystery

"The black Dacks spoke to me. I have a wee job in mind" 

On Saturday I visited the Western Fair Market and parted with about 50 bucks pretty quickly when I saw a print drawer from the Hamilton Spectator that matches one I already possess. The Dinky Toys, Hot Wheels trucks and Dack shoe stretchers were incidental damage to my wallet.

"The two wee cubbies need trim, then trucks on display.
Yup, I'm a kid at heart. But why?"

The print drawer only needs dusting and sturdy hangers on the back. The wooden shoes need a paint job (red?) and a shadow box for display purposes. The trucks need a home - and that's the wee side job I will work on this week to take a break from bigger fish.

Link to Wee Side Job 2

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment