Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Libraries Underway (1).

Let it Rain, Occasionally.

[Photo: Stock is ready for two more little libraries.]

In the yearly battle for my undivided attention, my 1994 motorcycle and backyard workshop put up quite the fight. On a clear day, blue skies as wide as the horizon, both beckon loudly.

"Ride to The Bruce," says the bike.

"You have another project underway," says the shop.

So, I don't mind a rainy day. Makes my decision easier.

One large library going up:

Just like a birdhouse, I build a sturdy base.

Walls are attached. Sides and back are of two pieces each (overlapped).

Door latch and drip edges are falling into place. Roof is next.

More to follow, due to rainy days ahead!

: )

Please link to Little Free Libraries, Progress Continues (9).

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment