Wednesday, June 29, 2016

White Pine Birdhouses and More (6)

More Voilas!

Voila times three

Good-sized, sturdy, colourful pine birdhouses sit all in a row, ready for short-term storage. (My next sale is Saturday, July 9 at Art in the Barn, Dorchester Fairgrounds).

I am usually able to fit about three dozen houses inside my Honda Civic, so I think my supply is ample at this time - and ready for delivery.




PS - I've received three requests for the table upon which they sit!
Old white pine, w scruffy stain is very hard to come by!

White pine barnboard is relatively easy to work with, readily available, and when complimented by planed white pine (much easier to paint), the results are pleasing.... in my always humble opinion : )

Please link here to view White Pine Birdhouses and More (5)

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment