Friday, July 22, 2016

The Production Line - Cedar Birdhouse Models (4)

Progress Interruptess, Eh

First coats will continue ASAP. But....

I have had a slow start to motorcycle season, for a variety of reasons, so when I woke up yesterday I felt a ride should be on my agenda for the day. The weather was grand, the bike started up instantly - as if expecting great things - and away we went. (Port Bruce Photos)

Later in the afternoon, as I was about to paint a birdhouse roof, a friend dropped by with cold beverages in tow. Well, it was a hot day, so a slower pace and some 'rec time' were in order.

Yesterday's log: "Not bad at all"

Prediction: Steadier progress w trim today unless 'stuff happens'

Please link to The Production Line - Cedar Birdhouse Models (3)

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment