Friday, July 29, 2016

Upcoming Projects: Painted Pine and a Restoration

Time to Take My Time

At end of day I see more work for the morrow

I have a pile of cedar birdhouses demanding attention but I still have a full month to work on them before my next sale. So, no big rush is needed, just a steady push. I also have five white pine models that will all require coats of paint but time is on my side. Two are already painted and ready for assembly, so I will soon have a surface upon which I can paint the rest of the white pine stock (see photo above).

Other projects have come to mind, and one sits outside amongst my ferns, i.e., an old birdhouse that needs some repair and then new coats of paint. Easy - kapeasy? We shall see.... soon.

This one definitely needs some colour : )

More to follow.

Please link to Upcoming Projects: 18 Cedar Birdhouses and More

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment